Terms of Service
By clicking that you agree to the terms of service agreement of N-Dimension forums, you are hereby confirming that you understand and agree with the
following conditions of use. Once confirmed these terms are binding. Therefore you should ensure that you agree with the below before continuing. If you are using the
services of N-Dimension forums in any way you are also bound to these terms and your usage is bound to this agreement.
In the context of the below; the term "you" refers to the forum administrator who is agreeing to the contents of this document or the individual
registering an account with, and/or posting on a forum service. The terms "us" and "we" refer to N-Dimension forums, the service provider.
Section 1: The terms of service agreement
- We reserve the right to modify and change these terms and conditions at any given time, for legal reasons or otherwise. On such a change, the modified
terms will be visible. The terms on the main terms page will always contain a date indicating when the last change occurred. If following a change you are unhappy
with the amended terms, you may cancel this agreement by deleting all message board services you have registered.
document in the future. It is your responsibility to ensure that you are aware of all changes to the terms of service at any given time.
content is still considered to be in breach of these terms.
- By agreeing to these terms you are confirming that you are at least the minimum required age of 13 years, and that your given birth-date information is
Section 2: Responsibilities
you or the members of your forum service(s) is/are your responsibility.
- By using the any service hosted by N-Dimension forums in any way, you are hereby ensuring that you abide by these terms; past, present and future.
Your use of any service we provide implies that you have agreed to these terms in their entirety.
Section 3: Prohibited content
- You may not create any forum service dedicated to any form of content which is deemed illegal by the laws of the United States and the United Kingdom
respectively. You may not create any forum service dedicated to any form of content which is deemed illegal by the laws and ordinances of your particular
or hatred related materials; racist or defamatory content; incitement or planning of any illegal activity such as terrorism or criminal operations;
Section 4: Termination of services
- We reserve the right to terminate any forum service(s) you have registered at any given time should it transpire that your service(s) or users of your
- We may terminate your service(s) without giving any due notice, or any specific reason for the termination should it be seen to infringe upon these terms
as noted in section 4.1.
- Should any law enforcement agency as noted in Section 3.1 require that your forum service(s) be suspended for any reason, we may terminate your service(s)
immediately without any given notice.
- If an internal issue arises with our server systems, naturally occurring or due to human error that should cause your forum service(s) to be wrongfully
deleted we make no guarantee that they will be brought back in any form.
- Should we require it for reasons of bankruptcy, financial troubles or any other undisclosed internal issue, we may terminate your forum service(s)
with no given notice although every effort will be made to prevent such an occurrence.
- Should the N-Dimension forums site close for any reason whatsoever, your forum service(s) may also expire and any data posted on them may also be lost
permanently. We make no guarantee with the losses of data in such an occurrence, and reserve the right for the site to close with no due notice or
- Upon registering your forum service(s) with us, we agree to hereby not disclose any personal information you impart on us to any third party
- We may impart any personal information such as IP address or email addresses of any members or forum service administrators should it be so
requested by any law enforcement agency of the United States, the United Kingdom or your local jurisdiction. We will co-operate fully with law enforcement
agencies in such a case.
- We reserve the right to utilise any information about your forum service(s), the users of your service(s) or any content posted on your service(s)
should we require it to be showcased or published in any form. This may be done without your prior consent. Private information as discussed in Section 5.1 will
never be disclosed in this manner.
for it to be used.
It is the responsibility of you, and the users of your service(s) to ensure that any accounts have personal information correctly
privatised. Doing so will confirm to us that this information should not be used in any way and we will adhere to the policies as discussed in Section 5 of this
document regarding it.
- We will not send any unwarranted emails, or Spam to any email accounts of you, or users of your forum service(s) without first receiving due consent
from you, or the person(s) in question.
- You agree that all content posted by you or the users of your forum service(s) unless otherwise exempt as per section 5 of these terms is in the public
domain and must take any steps necessary to otherwise protect and make private this content.
- Any content posted on your forum service(s) will be at all times viewable and accessible by staff of the N-Dimension forum service, or law enforcement
as discussed in section 5.3. This includes any information sent via personal messages.
Section 6: Legality
- We take no responsibility for any damage incurred to you or any users of your forum service(s). This includes damage to your property, including your
computer or device you are using to access pages on our server.
- We take no responsibility for any emotional damages sustained to you, or any users of your forum service(s).
- We take no legal responsibility for any content or material posted that is in violation of the laws of the United Kingdom, United States and your local
jurisdiction. Full responsibility is imparted onto you for any material of such a nature.
- Any content posted on any forum service(s) we provide are the responsibilities of the posters and administrators of that particular service. We therefore
take no responsibility for any material you come across which you find offensive or harmful, though we take every effort to ensure such content will not get